Job type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: 30,000 PAK/Month
Location: Successful candidates will report at our Flagship location in Township, Maulana Shaukat Ali Rd, Township Block 1 Sector B 1 Lahore, Punjab 54600
Join our dynamic hospitality team as the face of our organization! As a charismatic and approachable individual with a can-do attitude, you will support all levels of stakeholders, including residents and their guests, as well as the Hospitality, Admin, and Maintenance (HAM) team
This role requires daily operations tasks to be completed, and any hospitality issues are communicated and escalated to maintain the integrity of our residents’ experience.
Your impactful goals will include:
- To own Comence as a brand
- To support in making Comence #comenceideas
- To support building the #hypecommunity at our facility
- To support the execution of community-building initiatives that solve problems, engage, and strengthen our community.
What does a typical day at Comence look like for you:
- Answer phone calls on our general line
- Handling inbound and outbound physical mail
- Answer queries people may have about our facility
- Greet, meet, and direct Resident members, guests, and prospects.
- Utilize social media and other tools to promote events and engage with residents
- Build and maintain relationships with residents, partners, and community members
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, both in-person and over the phone
- Understand the policies and protocols of running the facility and escalating problems that may arise for your Community Associate/Executive
- Work with the Community Associate and ensure all aspects of The Comence experience are delivered to the Residents
- Provide regular support to the Admin Department to ensure facility upkeep
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate Education
Years of Experience:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in providing exceptional client service
- Strong team player, highly organized, strong multitasker
- Ease of learning and ability to retain and apply knowledge
- Takes the initiative and direction and is a self-directed learner
- Must be efficient while being precise and having an eye for detail
- Possess high level of integrity, accountability, work ethic, and empathy
- Experience in a coworking or shared office space environment is an asset
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Suite, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, social media etc.
At Comence, we are always searching for the best and brightest professionals. We offer a positive and supportive work environment where everyone thrives. Some of the benefits of being a part of our team include:
- Opportunity for vertical growth in the organization
- Employee perks, discounts, and Comence Swag
- Competitive Salary with bonuses based on performance
- Working in a fast-paced environment with a motivated and diverse team
- Great mentorship program with opportunities to learn, teach and lead
Why should you join Comence?
Join our dynamic team at Comence, where we are all united in our goal of achieving the utmost satisfaction for our residents. At our cutting-edge facility, we empower our staff to take on challenges and provide them with the tools, training, and opportunities they need to thrive as professionals. Be a part of our amazing, badass team and watch your skills and career soar!
Comence is committed to equal employment opportunities and bases all employment decisions on merit, without regard to race, caste, gender, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.